Vietnam trip ( Saigon and Hanoi)

When I was there last June-July, I think it was the dry season with little rain. I don't really have any problem as Malaysia is as humid as Vietnam. I spent 5 days in Ho Chi Minh City (nee Saigon), stayed in the District 1 (not far from Ben Thanh Market and city centre). Flew up to Hanoi and stayed another 5 days in the Old Quarters. Didn't get the chance to go to Sapa (cooler air with higher altitude) maybe next time.

Hanoi (Old Quarter) 


















Overall, I find Vietnam's foods are delicious and very healthy (with lots of bean sprout, mints, salad, soup and rice noodle) It is relatively cheap too. Oh yeah and one more thing, the locals would sit on a stool and small table by the roadside and dine. It is pretty unusual for me and I find it really unique!

Saigon / Ho Chi Minh City







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chronicle :Sungai Padas (White Water Rafting)

Stiff Neck and Pillow

Why I deactivated my FB