My youngest sister, has recently graduated from UiTM. My mom was so excited and we're happy that she finally made it. Congratulations to Amanda for her graduation.
My second trip to Kota Kinabalu this year and this time around I'm killing two birds with one stone. I booked another trip to the Padas River in Sabah for White Water Rafting and joined a 10KM Marathon. As usual, my partner in crime would have to be Melisa. She persuaded me to join the marathon and in return I coaxed her into agreeing for a white water rafting adventure down the rapids. White Water Rafting (3 May 2014) We woke up early in the morning (5 a.m.) and headed straight to a 24-hour convenience store for a quick breakfast. The shuttle van came shortly after that. There were approximately 8-9 people in the van and our driver cum our guide; Ash drove us down to Beaufort town. It was an hour and thirty minutes drive to Beaufort. The trip would require us to take a train to the rural part of Beaufort for the starting point of the water rafting. It was a very small train (there were only three short coaches) and some of the passengers had to sit on the floor while some ...
So...just now; someone has just rammed my car bumper when I was in the hair saloon. I was with my sister and my 2 aunts (one of them was having her haircut). Initially, my sister drove the car because as usual; I was too lazy to drive during weekends so I let her drive the car. So, we parked the car nicely in front of a hair saloon in Bau Bazaar around 3.30pm. We went into the saloon and I was sitting at the lounge chair chatting with my aunt when suddenly the hair-dresser screamed in horror. She saw a yellow coloured 4WD had just rammed into my car. GREAT!!! Funny was, the driver tried to run away and he somehow pretended that nothing had happened. He drove a further bit from my car and parked 4 spaces away. So, the wife and 2 kids (boys) came out from the 4WD and were a bit shocked to see me pointing at their car. Little did I know that I will be meeting with a family of ACTORS and LIARS. The wife walked pass me as if nothing had happened while the kids avoided making eyes...
9am- 2.30pm So, I woke up around 7am and had a heavy breakfast at the hotel's restaurant the " Padi-Padi ".It is very nice. We were amazed by the presentation of the cuisine and have to admit that we booked the room for less than 45 USD (2 pax)...it is as good as a 5 Stars hotel. After that, we went out and walked all the way to Kuta Beach. Can you believe that?!! I couldn't believe that I would walk around as I could never stand the heat...however.... ...the weather was great( cloudy a bit and occasionally bright) and it wasn't that humid at all. Sat by the beach and rented a spot for that Indonesian Rupiah 30,000.00 (kinda weird that you have to pay for a place on a public beach..but any way...the lady who sold us the coconut drinks (Indonesian Rupiah 20,000.00) was very nice. At Kuta Walk (the mall) We had lunch at a Mall (very Urban and Hip-Looking Mall....Kuta Walk??!) and went to Starbucks before headin...
Comments
Post a Comment