My youngest sister, has recently graduated from UiTM. My mom was so excited and we're happy that she finally made it. Congratulations to Amanda for her graduation.
My second trip to Kota Kinabalu this year and this time around I'm killing two birds with one stone. I booked another trip to the Padas River in Sabah for White Water Rafting and joined a 10KM Marathon. As usual, my partner in crime would have to be Melisa. She persuaded me to join the marathon and in return I coaxed her into agreeing for a white water rafting adventure down the rapids. White Water Rafting (3 May 2014) We woke up early in the morning (5 a.m.) and headed straight to a 24-hour convenience store for a quick breakfast. The shuttle van came shortly after that. There were approximately 8-9 people in the van and our driver cum our guide; Ash drove us down to Beaufort town. It was an hour and thirty minutes drive to Beaufort. The trip would require us to take a train to the rural part of Beaufort for the starting point of the water rafting. It was a very small train (there were only three short coaches) and some of the passengers had to sit on the floor while some ...
For the past two days, it has been a fun-filled days of stuffin' foods down my throat at the Hari Raya Open Houses. I'm saying it in a very good way because the foods are oh-so-glorious !! I had Chicken Satey , Ketupat & Beef Rendang , not forgetting the famous Sarawakian Dish - Manok Pansoh (Bamboo Chicken)! Yummy !! As guest, I am always given the star treatment(the Malaysian standard) by my hosts and they always make sure that I've sampled if not tried all of the dishes cooked by them. How can you say no when the foods are yummylicious , buffet-style and F . O . C ! :) Ok. By saying so, I am not those infamous cheapskates who visit people's home and eat all they can until their belly are ballooning with the foods. I'm more like appreciating the food that I usually sample the foods by tasting them in small portion and make sure that I wasn't too full as I still need to visit the next house afterwards. Being Malaysian, the hosts always mak...
So I ran a 10km marathon in the Kuching Marathon. The last marathon (also a 10km) was in the Borneo Marathon in Kota Kinabalu back in 2014. So this time around, we ran at 5.30am and it was drizzling and cool morning to run a marathon. ENJOYED it so much, not so much running more like jogging. Finished within an hour and 15mins.
Comments
Post a Comment