Stiff Neck and Pillow

So I woke up and felt a sharp pain behind my neck. It was quite mild when I just woke up but it worsen by the hours. Technically, I was driving in a very static mode. I had to move my upper torso just look at the side mirror before making any exit or making any turns! I am pretty people think that I am weird that day.



Stopped by a supermarket and bought a medicinal plaster for my neck. It is called Tokusen Strong.A medicinal plaster that you paste on your body....



We call it "koyok" at home :)

It is soothing and it has a warm feeling. It also has a strong spicy smell. Some people dislike the smell but I quite like it for the record! It reminds me of old Chinese medicines...as Chinese traditional remedies are quite strong and effective. It made me sleepy too!

So, I had to work the whole day with my stiff neck. Went out for lunch with my stiff neck too and took shower later in the evening with my stiff neck. Apparently, we the Bidayuhs have a very old wives' tales on how to treat this stiff neck. Just take your pillow and hit your neck gently with the pillow! It will relieve the pain right after that. So I tried. And it works!!!

The culprit 

Neck Only.thank you...


There ought to be a scientific explanation behind this but I have to come up with some theories...hehe



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Graduation

Why I deactivated my FB